- Fractious, boring meetings?
- Ineffective decision-making?
- Simmering tensions that are never totally resolved?
- Teams that don’t work?
- New members that don’t ‘get it’?
Life doesn’t have to be like that! Co-operantics half-day workshops can be tailored to your needs to provide the tools to help you work together within a flat democratically-managed organisational structure (aka your co-op!). Workshops include:
- Meetings & decision-making
- Team working
- Coping with conflict
- Principled negotiation techniques
- Induction for new members
We come to you for £250 + travel costs per half day workshop
We can also provide a “taster day” (the buffet version, if you like!) which provides an overview of best practice in meetings & decision-making, conflict resolution and team working and examines communication. Available for £400 + travel costs.